Pöyry is a global consulting and engineering company with an extensive local office network in 130 countries with 5500 experts working around the globe. The company provides services across the full project lifecycle, ranging from strategic advisory and engineering services to project implementation and operational support.
One of the company’s core values is its talent resources with multidisciplinary teams – engineers, project managers, designers, architects, analysts, and consultants – working together to solve clients’ problems. In order to build its future workforce, Pöyry is developing a Future Talent career track to recruit and develop talented university students to become the next Pöyry’s problem solvers.
PROJECT TOPIC: Building Pöyry’s “Future Talent” Career Model
The student in this project will cooperate closely with Pöyry HR, Marketing, and Business representatives to design Future Talent career model. The main outcomes expected from this project are:
- A Concept definition for career track model, appropriated in Pöyry culture and business environment
- A guide to defining expectations for both Pöyry and the student trainees during the career track
- A plan to cooperate with Aalto University and Student organizations
- A Marketing plan to target student audiences
Timing: Starting in Early March 2017. The schedule will be arranged in details between Pöyry and the selected student.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR IN A CANDIDATE:
- Master level student in engineering or business
- Some experience from work life/trainee positions experience is a benefit
- Communicative personality
- Understanding of student-focused marketing and aspects of attraction, as the model, must be suitable to meet student life, especially towards the closing phase of studies
- Creative and open mindset!
WHAT YOU WILL GAIN:
- Meaningful experience and knowledge from working closely with the HR and Marketing experts at Pöyry
- Improve your skills from working on real-life projects
- Taking the lead in providing solutions and designing the project direction
- Work certificate that will help you boost your CV
- Company trips to all partner companies
- Potential career opportunities after Stratos projects: Master’s thesis, part/full-time employment (many of our alumni have achieved these opportunities before)
- Last but not least, A Trip overseas to a world-class city with the STRATOS team! ( flight ticket, accommodation, and other expenses will be covered by Stratos)
HOW TO APPLY:
Apply quickly by filling your info in our form at ‘Apply Now’ link below. Applications will be processed on a rolling basis so the selected student to start in early March.