Comptel, now part of Nokia Solutions and Networks, is originally a telecommunications software company providing software-based network solutions for telecom operators to manage and control their services and networks. Comptel solutions have been trusted by nearly 300 services providers across 90 countries and have enabled the delivery of digital and communications services to more than 2 billion people.
There are two possible topics for this project that will be decided and further tailored to match with selected student’s background and interest.
Topic 1: Software Pricing
Topic 2: Scale Agile Framework Performance Metrics
Timing: During spring 2018. The project ideally takes 1 month but the schedule will be arranged in details between the company and the student.
What we are looking for in a candidate:
- Backgrounds in Engineerings (Industrial, Electrical, Software, etc.) or Business students with strong technical knowledge.
- Master students are preferred
What You Will Gain:
- Meaningful experience and knowledge from working closely with the project manager
- Improve your skills from working on real-life projects
- Taking the lead in providing solutions and designing the project direction
- Work certificate that will help you boost your CV
- Company trips to all partner companies
- Potential career opportunities after Stratos projects: Master’s thesis, part/full-time employment (many of our alumni have achieved these opportunities before)
- Last but not least,you will get a trip to NYC with the STRATOS team in May! ( flight ticket, accommodation, and other expenses will be covered by Stratos)
How to Apply:
Apply quickly by filling your info in our form at ‘Apply Now’ link below. Applications will be processed on a rolling basis so the selected student to start in early March.