About Company: ABB
ABB is a pioneering technology leader that works closely with utility, industry, transportation and infrastructure customers to write the future of industrial digitalization and realize value.
Project Topic: Assembly Factory and the Use of Digitalization
The project is to get a more comprehensive picture about the use of digitalization in assembly factories. The project student will provide a proposal for a theoretical roadmap to 2025 and some case examples for ABB. The deliverables are in formats of a team presentation and a report. The project ideally takes 1 month but the schedule is up to you.
What we are looking for in the candidate:
- Work experience and /or background that is related to the topic
- Interest in the topic: Digitalization in the Assembly Factories
- Positive attitude, a good team player
- Master Students are preferred
What you will gain:
- Meaningful experience and knowledge from working closely with the project manager in ABB
- Improve your skills from working on real-life projects
- Taking the lead in providing solutions and designing the project direction
- Work certificate that will help you boost your CV
- Company trips to all partner companies
- Potential career opportunities after Stratos projects: Master’s thesis, part/full-time employment (many of our alumni have achieved these opportunities before)
- A trip overseas to a world-class city with the STRATOS team! ( flight ticket, accommodation, and other expenses will be covered by Stratos).
How to Apply:
It’s very simple. Submit your info in our form by clicking ‘Apply Now’ below. Deadline for application is 30.1.2018. We will contact you shortly after the deadline.